The Northwest Child Development Centre is committed to the provision of quality services in a family environment. We welcome all feedback from families.
1. Annual Family Satisfaction Survey
The NWCDC distributes annual family satisfaction surveys to gather information from families accessing our services/program. We use information gathered families to help us to improve our programs and services. Information is treated confidentially and you will not be identified with your responses. To ensure you receive a survey, please contact us.
2. Service Completion Family Feedback Form
The NWCDC will send a Family Feedback Form to all families upon completion of services (discharged). Information is treated confidentially and you will not be identified with your responses. To ensure you receive a form, please contact us.
You have a right to have support through this process. If you need help finding an advocate, please ask the Executive Director for further information.
Once the problem has been formally investigated, a decision will be made and the outcome shared with you in writing.
If you are unhappy with the outcome, you have a right to complain to the Ministry of Children and Family Development, www.gov.bc.ca under Ministries/MCFD
3. Other Feedback:
Famililes can provide feedback directly to our Staff, Program Coordinators, and Executive Director at anytime during service delivery.
4. If you have a concern about services:
We will respond to all concerns and/or complaints about care and service in a fair, objective and timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with the services you and/or your child or youth are receiving from the CDC, please let us know.Your concerns and/or complaints will not result in any negative consequences or barriers to you or your child/youth’s service.
Steps to help you:
• Talk directly to the person whose services you are not satisfied with or with his/her supervisor:
If there is still a problem or you prefer a more formal process:
• Contact the Executive Director who will begin the process of documenting and investigating your complaint. You may be asked to share your concerns in writing. The Executive Director can be reached at 250-847-4122 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.